Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Wet Splicing

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Betaman8's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2002
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi.

    On the website, they mentioned wet splicing with splicing cement...Where can one buy splicing cement?

    Any info would be appreciated,
    Will Dyess.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is where I get mine:


    http://www.chamblesscineequip.com/Default.htm

    and this is the Stuff:

    Kodak™ Film Cement for 8/16/35mm Splicing 1/2 oz bottle with brush (US)

    I don't mind reccomending them at all. They are friendly, helpful, and they sent me a catalog of Bolex 16mm cameras that I leave around to scare my wife!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rollemfilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2000
    Posts
    437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wahiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And it lasts forever. I still have a bottle from 1965 that still splices, and the spices it has made over that time rarely break!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •